Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Well while it did in no way come close to being as great an extravaganza as last years St. Patrick's Day party, we did manage to have some fun. Jenny is in town so we have been filling all of our time with fun activities. On Saturday Catherine, Jenny, Sarah and myself decided to go out to dinner and bowling. Our first game we played a normal game and by the second round we needed to spice things up a bit. So, we opted to do crazy bowling/regular (to ensure we knocked down a few pins). So we did things like the "reverse Granny" where you look through your legs and lob the ball down the lane. We bowled with our opposite hands, did a run and slide bowl and even gave under the leg bowling a good college try. Needless to say it was a very entertaining game with VERY low scores. Catherine managed to win with a score in the low 50's.
Monday, March 10, 2008
A junior at Plano Senior High School. Most likely sitting in the back row of a choir rehearsal or taking part in some sort of shenanigans with Jackie and Megan.
2) 5 things on my “to do list” today (today is over, so I'm going for tomorrow):
1. Email Katy
2. Put leather corners of my rebound copy of Nicholas Nickleby
3. Make a survey to send out to pop-up book makers
3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
Buy a stately home in England, a vacation house in Belize, a yacht with full crew to haul my ass around the world in luxury (don't worry you're all invited), a couple thousand shares in the Nordstrom Corporation, a new wardrobe including shoes and accessories, all the kit for my own conservation studio, plus the space in a scenic South England location with full views of the South Downs. Ok, lets be frank, I could do this all day, but I'm gonna stop now.
4) 3 Of my Bad Habits:
2. Listening to someone give me driving directions and pretending I understand when I have no idea what they are talking about
3. Texting far too much
2. Provo, UT
3. Pilot Point, TX
4. London, England
5. West Dean, England
6) 5 Jobs I’ve had:
2. Baker for some random start-up company in Utah
3. Financial assistant for BYU
4. Graphic Designer for Sebo Marketing
5. Conservation intern at the Guildhall, London
Last week I conducted a single person parade to celebrate the completion of Sonia's big conservation project, complete with marching, singing, and flailing of arms.