3. You show your portfolio and the interviewer's reply is, "this is it?"
2. The other designer reminds you of Jose Eber but with greasy Euro hair in your face type hair-do(for those of you not familiar this is Jose)
4. You are asked to design something right on the spot, given no indication of what should be put on this card aside from a logo....for Nikon.
5. After being left in the office for 10 minutes Jose comes back in the room and is surprised that all you have so far is the Nikon logo on a yellow background with a made-up phone number
6. And the kicker, you are left in the waiting area for someone to return when the first interviewer walks by and asks why you are standing there.....because the interview is over, but you received no handshake or thank you for coming....or any indication that the interview was in fact finished.
And that in a nut shell is what I can now call the worst job interview I have ever been a part of.