A junior at Plano Senior High School. Most likely sitting in the back row of a choir rehearsal or taking part in some sort of shenanigans with Jackie and Megan.
2) 5 things on my “to do list” today (today is over, so I'm going for tomorrow):
1. Email Katy
2. Put leather corners of my rebound copy of Nicholas Nickleby
3. Make a survey to send out to pop-up book makers
3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
Buy a stately home in England, a vacation house in Belize, a yacht with full crew to haul my ass around the world in luxury (don't worry you're all invited), a couple thousand shares in the Nordstrom Corporation, a new wardrobe including shoes and accessories, all the kit for my own conservation studio, plus the space in a scenic South England location with full views of the South Downs. Ok, lets be frank, I could do this all day, but I'm gonna stop now.
4) 3 Of my Bad Habits:
2. Listening to someone give me driving directions and pretending I understand when I have no idea what they are talking about
3. Texting far too much
2. Provo, UT
3. Pilot Point, TX
4. London, England
5. West Dean, England
6) 5 Jobs I’ve had:
2. Baker for some random start-up company in Utah
3. Financial assistant for BYU
4. Graphic Designer for Sebo Marketing
5. Conservation intern at the Guildhall, London
Last week I conducted a single person parade to celebrate the completion of Sonia's big conservation project, complete with marching, singing, and flailing of arms.