Wednesday, April 15, 2009

System Failure


So when I work the noon to close shift at work I leave my house 3 hours early so I can drive to the gym, workout, shower and go to work. This means I have to be organized enough to pack my work clothes and any shower stuff I need. I have become pretty good at this I have a special little bag of toiletries, I leave my towel by my gym bag, blah blah blah. Well today the system failed. I had a really good workout, a refreshing shower, put on my work clothes and then realized I forgot to pack my shoes! How I managed to forget them is beyond me, but after surveying myself in all black with my running shoes on I knew my managers would not let that fly so I headed to Target in hopes of buying some cute yet inexpensive shoes to tide me over. As usual Target came through. So I am now the proud owner of these little babies, only in black.

3 comments:

Annalise said...

Cute shoes! Maybe it was meant to be that you forget your other ones...

jtibs said...

I had a similar experience where I showed up to work at Nordstrom in flip-flops by accident. Sadly I didn't have time to run to target so I had to buy a little more expensive pair at work....maybe not so sadly ;)

jenny said...

LOVE