Monday, July 04, 2011

Independence Day

Well, it's the 4th of July.....and I'm in Northern Ireland. Sooooo I celebrated by eating a hamburger and a piece of raspberry cheesecake. Maybe not the most American of meals but pretty close considering my current location.

Celebrations continued by visiting my local Starbucks where I had a salted pecan and caramel square....doesn't get much more American than that....unless it's Kraft Singles on a piece of apple pie.

My celebrations have concluded with knitting a chicken, one of America's favorite past times. All in all a pretty good day. Happy 4th ya'll!

5 comments:

kevin21 said...

88pascher.com
sac a main louis vuitton
sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sitemapproducts.xml
sac5.com
sac burberry
sac chanel
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
sitemapproducts.xml
chaussures5.com
chaussures puma
chaussures nike
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
sitemapproducts.xml
tee shirts.com
tee shirts louis vuitton
chanel femmes tee shirts
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml

thewoodenspoongirl said...

Hey there :) I'm just looking for new, interesting people to follow, and clicked the "next blog" button, so here I am. Hope you don't mind! The raspberry cheesecake and hamburger sound like a wonderful way to spend the 4th, and I, personally, am jealous that you were in Ireland. I bet it was beautiful! I've only seen pictures and videos, but I'd love to go someday. How was it?

Have a wonderful Wednesday! :)

-The Wooden Spoon Girl

ellen smith said...

Best ugg boots sale, like UGG Jimmy Choo very much, especially UGG Ultra 5245 Boots White.

About Bali said...

Travel to Bali is very good to booking from Bali Hotels Accommodation. You will find something natural around the island. Exploring the island of Bali, and Best deal of indonesia bali hotels and Bali Luxury Hotels. Check also special deals on Bali Resorts in Kuta Bali Hotels, Seminyak Hotels, Legian Hotels , Nusa Lembongan Hotels,
Nusa Dua Hotels ,and Sanur Hotels. , Ubud Hotels.Or if you want to get holiday in Phuket, you can book from Phuket Hotels , Patong Hotels , Bandung Hotels booking online,and Istanbul Hotels Turkey for Istanbul Turkey Online reservation.. Thank You.

devid john said...

Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/