Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My busy schedule

Well I have been adapting to a life of unemployment and self-directed activities. So far it's not going too bad. I've managed to sort out some birthday cards as I recently discovered that I know a lot of people with birthdays in September/October/November.

I've been on the search for a new swimming pool so I can continue my weekly swimming routine. So far one has been very small and the other a 35minute walk away....meaning by the time I walk there and back I've already done a workout excluding the swimming. Other than that I've just been knitting, sleeping, visiting Internet cafes, and doing a lot of walking around. Not too bad really. I have discovered that good American television comes on here between 8:30 and 10am. I've been starting my days with a dose of Will & Grace followed by Frasier.

Don't worry I have been applying for jobs in the meantime as well.

1 comment:

Annalise said...

Sounds like your living the high life to me! I do remember watching Friends in the mornings in London before heading to work. It was a nice start to the day.

Hey check your email! I just sent you a doozey.