Thursday, November 08, 2007

Birthday Report


Well, it's official, I'm 26. As of yesterday I lept over the hurdle that is 25 and began my progression towards the big 30. As Jackie put it I'm in my "late 20's" and am now quickly approaching the great dirt nap....and I am 10 months closer to that nap than Jackie. It was a good day filled with sweets, cards, phone calls and a fantastic Thai meal. I went out with Catherine, Sonia and Stephen and then drinks with a bunch of other people from West Dean. All in all it was an excellent day that could only had been made better if a few of you were there too.

5 comments:

Annalise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I was thinking about you all day long yesterday. I miss you like crazy.

Keep your eye on the post, something should be arriving shortly.

jenny said...

I wish I would have been there so badly! Your life is so much cooler than mine. Thanks for writing me back! I'm so glad we can be penpals now!! I miss you dearly.

Post pictures of the big day!!

Til we meet again,
j

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you had a good day! I was thinking about you, which I hope doesn't mean less since I helped send seven people to prison on your very birthday! Just for you.

I really hope that one day we can spend our birthdays together again, like the good old days. In the meantime, I second Jenny's motion for pictures!

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

26 is awesome! you turned 26 in england...in a castle...yes i'm still stuck on that...i cant help it...your life seriously rocks