Monday, November 05, 2007

My Pet Snail


Well since I moved back into my room this year there has been a little yellow snail slowly circulating around the panes of one of my windows. In true English tradition I have decided to share my space with him and embrace nature....if it were pretty much any other bug this would not be true, but oh well. Today when I opened my window he was stretched out further from his shell than normal and to my dismay he started heading for the other side of the window. After nearly 5 weeks of making his way around the window he decided to head out, I'm not gonna lie I was pretty sad. Luckily moments later he realized just how lucky he was to be my roommate and came crawling back to me.

4 comments:

Annalise said...

I love the handle on your window. Oh, and I'm glad you've finally found someone to be your friend. Hehe, just kidding.

jenny said...

So cute! I used to collect roley poleys when i was little. Sick, I know. But I'd put them in a little box and give them names.

PS My blog is not dead.

Kristin said...

ha! when i first saw "panes" i read it as "panties"

different story.

Clay and Katy said...

I also love the handle on your window!!!!

Oh and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!