Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My New OCD

So I recently joined My Food Diary in an effort to keep better track of what I'm putting in myself. I realize this service sounds crazy and has the potential to make me truly obsessed with keeping tabs on myself, but so far it has been pretty interesting. You put in everything you eat in a day, the exercise you do (if you are doing that) and it tells you whether you need to make changes to meet your goals. So far I've found out it likes when you eat healthy and is not so fond of you when you decide to have some Blue Bell Cookies 'n Cream ice cream.....who'd have guessed. Anyway, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Annalise said...

I did My Food Diary for quite a while and definitely became obsessed with counting calories and such. It did help, though. Then I switched to Sparkpeople.com because it was free and did the same thing. I'd probably still be doing it if it wasn't so time consuming.