Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wish List

Lately I've been thinking about some of the things I want in my house.....once I have one that is. So far this is what I've got.

Striped carpet on my stairs, not necessarily this particular color, but you get the idea.

A closet like this....but with a better shoe rack.

A garden like this....ok maybe not quite as grand but one that is wild yet organized.

Some white roses....more specifically "Iceberg Roses" they climb and smell REALLY good.

And of course one of these :)

2 comments:

Annalise said...

I support all of those! I think I want some of that stuff in my house too. I want a staircase. The one in the picture looks really cool.

Jacqueline said...

love the rose bushes andof course the dog. and something I really want is natural lighting in all of the big rooms of the house including the kitchen.