Sunday, June 27, 2010

1 for the price of 2!


So I admit I'm not one of those grocery shoppers who stares intently at the little checkout screen carefully monitoring the scanning of each and every item. I'm that annoying person on the phone or the person explaining how that bunch of green stuff is cilantro not flat parsley. Well as I was looking though my receipt on the bus on my way home today and was surprised to see I had been charged twice for my Jif Peanut Butter & Honey peanut butter! I mean in the grand scale paying an extra $2.22 isn't the end of the world but now I'm wondering how often this happens? Every time I go to the store? Half the time? Either way this adds up to many jars of peanut butter I'm paying for and not eating! And I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! Anyway, maybe not I will pay closer attention...hopefully.

No comments: