Friday, January 19, 2007

Sticky Sticky Web

I went to a pub the other night called The Fox Goes Free and there was a live blues/jazzy type band playing. One of the members of the band was visiting from Boston and (Jenny pay attention) she played the harmonica REALLY well. So well that the majority of the time she was playing I found myself gasping for air because I was convinced she was going to pass out due to lack of oxygen. The best part was when she played a song called Sticky Web where she went on and on saying things like "my web is very sticky" only instead of the 6 or so notes that phrase could take she was dragging it out for 27. The best part was all I could think of was Phebe and her sexy phlegm as she sang Sticky Shoes.

4 comments:

jenny said...

DANGIT! Before I finished reading I already knew what my comment was going to be! But you beat me to the punch. I was going to simply say ...


"My sticky shooooooeee"

Oh well.

jenny said...

PS- New Template? My blog needs a new look.

Clay and Katy said...

I also was thinking of Phoebe!!! Friends is amazing :) Man that Pub and harmonica player sound priceless!

PS-I also really like the new template

Annalise said...

I always thought it was "stinky shoes". Oh well. Great story!