Sunday, January 14, 2007

iMazing


I realize that every 4-6 months I go off about how amazing Apple is...but I gotta do it one more time. First of all I went to the Apple website to replace the shuffle charger that the airline managed to completely CRUSH on my flight here, but to my surprise I was greeted by the above image. So Apple is going to combine an iPod, a phone and the Internet into this amazing device called iPhone. I won't go into all of the kick-a features of this little miracle, but I will say that the HUGE screen is all touch activated...pretty sweet. This got me thinking about something else I saw over Christmas that made me love Apple even more.

I was walking through the mall and my sister and I see this really big vending machine filled with iPods and iPod accessories. That's right people, there was a GIANT iPod VENDING MACHINE IN THE MALL!!!!!! Those people at apple are always thinking! I wish I was one of them. Maybe they have some old computer manuals I can conserve for them.

3 comments:

Annalise said...

I know, this thing looks amazing. If only it weren't going to be $500 bucks and only through Cingular...

jenny said...

Is it really $500? That's insane. I think the part that will make me most sick to my stomach is that 13 year olds will be walking around with it at Stonebriar mall.

Unknown said...

itotally iagree. maybe in like 5 years i'll get one...when that will be the iancient model. i miss ya!!!