Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Am I a member of the cast of Buffy the Vampire Slayer?


The other day I was going to the bus stop and my friend asked if I wanted to take a short cut through the grave yard to get there faster. It was at that moment that I heard that little voice in my head screaming "don't do it!" We've all seen this scene in movies and tv shows and I think we all know what happens when the short cut is taken. So in true horror movie fashion I ignored the voice, opened the gate and proceeded through the sea of tomb stones. It was pretty creepy, but I made it out ok.

3 comments:

Annalise said...

Creepy!

You've been blogging a lot lately. I LOVE it!

Unknown said...

i totally agree!! AWESOME picture though! MISS YOU!

Clay and Katy said...

i would not have been that brave!!!