Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How many posts can I devote to the neti pot?


At least one more. So as promised I purchased my neti pot today, after the worlds worst job interview, more to come on that. I did in fact find this little beauty at Target, it was actually the last one.....this thing must be catching on. Anyway, after much apprehension today I tried it before going to bed and was pleasantly surprised. My nasal passages are clear, my sinuses warmed and soothed and most importantly I can breath through BOTH nostrils at once. It's a little amazing this little pot. Ok, no more neti pot posts....I promise.

1 comment:

Annalise said...

I can't believe you used that thing. Thinking about it really creeps me out. How is it possible to pour stuff INTO your nose. Sounds like drowning to me. I'm glad it seems to be working, though.

The world's worst job interview??? I definitely need more info. Maybe it's not as bad as you think?