Friday, January 23, 2009

The Neti Pot


So for Christmas my brother-in-law asked for one of these little babies, also known as a "neti pot". I call it the nose juicer. Basically you use this thing to flush out excess snot from your nasal cavity and ease sinus congestion. I watched this video on how to use this little contraption and was thoroughly disturbed by the idea of using this thing. I was then reminded of this image from The Office:


Thus bringing together my elf sock, the neti pot and one of my favorite shows The Office. It all seemed very blog-worthy to me. Again, you are welcome.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

yeah, so this is a standard recommendation for my attending to suggest to those with sinus congestion... I have yet to try it, and I'm feeling that 2009 is not the year for that one