Thursday, June 11, 2009

My future personal ad

I recently received a very nice "Tell Us What You Think" message from a customer I helped last week. Basically when you finish a sale you are supposed to write your name on the receipt and ask them to visit our website to rate your service. This was my first one, and to tell you the truth it made me feel pretty good.....that was until I saw the "description" line where the customer is asked to describe the associate. The following is going to be used in my personal ad should I ever post one:

Description: Heavy-set (ouch!), long, straight hair (am I long or is my hair?), dirty blond (when I hear that all I can think is dirty), fair (true), clear complexion (the one part I consider to be complimentary)

So there you have it, Kristi in a nut shell. I'm sure the prospects will be lining up based on that description.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

did she mention a) mad skills on the hand recorder b) you have a life size nutcracker living in your closet or c) you're a bird fighter extraordinare? I feel this personal add is wanting.