Friday, November 17, 2006

Pretty Stuff

Last night Harm was working on his essay in the computer suite while I chatted with Annalise and distracted Catherine from working on her essay. At the end of the evening Harm told me what his favorite English words are pretty and stuff. He had made this decision because they are words that have so many uses. It was at this moment that I decided I couldn't agree more...not to mention the fact that I was so proud of him making that decision as Catherine and I try to use those two words as much as humanly possible in life. Well done.

3 comments:

Annalise said...

You do like the word "stuff" and it's a good one. I'm not sure what my favourite words are. Maybe CAKE and DOOHICKY.

Unknown said...

favorite words....hmmm...if it goes off of what i say the most i'd have to go with awesome and fantastic...with a few piss and crap's mixed in there...words i wish i said more... fantastic and fillerup

jenny said...

hahaha I'd have to go with piss and crap. DOOHICKY! CAKE? Man. those are also great.
coke might be in there too.