Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Boredom at West Dean

Well last night for the first time in a long time I was bored. It was a strange feeling due to the fact that things have been quite lively since I returned. At one point Catherine and I were discussing our opinions on text message smiley faces (something she apparently does not tolerate). The next best moment was when we started watching a show in the telly about romantic fiction, sometimes I think I'm deluded by the idea of what love should be, I no longer feel that way.

2 comments:

Annalise said...

I hate text message smileys too! Catherine and I could be friends. What was the deal yesterday? We were talking and then you were gone.

Jackie said...

having the internet again, I usually fill my time with watching Colbert or ABC shows. last night I stayed up past midnight watching LOST (man, I've got no idea what's going on). I then tried to go to sleep, but kept trying to figure out the show. I've decided I can't watch that show by myself at night especially before I hit the sack.