Thursday, May 03, 2007

No Longer "On Notice"

I am very happy to announce that Maroon 5 is no longer on notice. They have been on the rocks for a couple years now, but thanks to their new single "Makes Me Wonder" I have decided to let them off the hook. It's about time boys! I expect big things from this album since you've been riding the coat tails of your previous album for the last 5 years!

So who or what will be replacing them on the list, that's a tough one, but I expect to suss that out in the next day or so, so it would be wise to stay on my good side until the final decision is made. Golden State Warriors, that means you, although I think you would bypass being "On Notice" and head straight for "Dead to Me".

1 comment:

jenny said...

I'm going to go ahead and bypass "dead to me" and go straight to "couldn't be more dead to me. will never be alive to me. will kick baron davis in the beard. one day those threes won't go in because they are electronically controlled by the devil...etc"

sportsguy is also dead to me.