Well last night was round two of girls night and I must say it was superb. We started out by going to a pub for drinks and then took the party back to Jenny's room. Several things happened that I found very entertaining.
1. We blasted Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, and various other quality music and belted it out at the top of our lungs
2. Sarah was jumping on Jenny's bed and we were egging her on to "do something cool" and she did a massive seat drop breaking the bed
3. Three people got pushed out of Jenny's first floor bedroom window into a bush
4. We re-enacted several Grease moments including the hand jive, the Better Shape Up dance sequence, and the song where they make fun of Sandra Dee
5. The evening came to a close with a 5 person rendition of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'"
All in all an excellent girls night.