Monday, August 25, 2008

Dolphin Derby


Well I realize it's hard to see from this picture, but this is what is known as the "Dolphin Derby"! I met up with some people on the Brighton Pier this weekend and managed to convince everyone that this game needed to be played. Basically each person has a dolphin and in order to make them go you play ski-ball. Sounds simple...and lets face it it is, but very fun. AND made even better by the team of two people running it giving a play by play of the dolphin's progress. I only managed to come in second...and there is no huge stuffed fish for second...so sad. All I could think about was when Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration sent that huge stuffed teddy bear to Philis and she had to carry it home on her back. Anyway, i did see a guy hauling one of these fish down the seafront and it was pretty entertaining.

.....I realize that was a boring post, but I couldn't look at that disgusting picture of liver and bacon anymore.

2 comments:

jenny said...

haha Bob Vance. Vance Refrigeration. I MISS YOU. Please come back.

Annalise said...

I second Jenny's comment. Any post that mentions Vance Refrigeration gets top marks in my book.