Friday, August 08, 2008

Millions of Peaches

Well this morning I went for a run around the arboretum at West Dean and on my way back I stopped by the glass houses in the garden where they are currently growing peaches and nectarines. When you walk in it is like you are bathing in fresh fruit smells....very yummy. I secretly and very sneakily picked a white peach and a nectarine then headed back to my room. (you're not really supposed to pick the fruit, but as I am a full time student and West Dean is my home I see no problem in my picking the fruit....not to mention the butt load of money I'm paying to be here so what's a little peach gonna hurt?) Anyway, as I was eating the delicious fruit I started thinking how lucky I have been to be here for the last 2 years and got a little sad that I only have 5 weeks left.

On another less depressing note I am going to see The Merry Wives of Windsor at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London this weekend and am very excited. I will report back on Monday.

No comments: