Jenny! Amazing blogging, entertaining as always. Tell Ryan I say hi, maybe he can let one rip on Kristin for me. Fair is fair, she needs a little of that too.
In honor of Jermey Piven who always seems to be the witty side-kick, never the main attraction in movies, I have decided to make a list of the
5 Minor Characters Who Deserve Their Own Movie:
5. Sean Whalen, notable actor famous for his portrayal of "Merkin Burns" receptionist extraordinaire in Never Been Kissed.
Notable Quote: "Merkin ain't jerkin' he's workin'"
4. This goes to two people who play a couple: Stephen Stout and Maryann Plunkett, also known as Mr. & Mrs. Jodie Sawyer in the critically acclaimed film Center Stage.
Notable Quote: "Yeah....we'll see you at the dorm."
3. Chris Owen who is listed as "klepto kid" in the Can't Hardly Wait credits...I think that says enough about his acting abilities.
Notable Quote: he actually doesn't say anything in the movie, but he does steal a gum ball machine at one point.
2. Number two is notable lost boy "Thudd butt" aka Raushan Hammond. (maybe that's what you should start calling Ryan) He received the coveted number two spot because his list of "notable TV appearances" is amazing.
- Family Matters
- Hangin' with Mr. Cooper
- Tales from the Crypt circa 1993
1. Of course, the man who inspired the list, and lets face it he's had a pretty amazing career as a side-kick.........Jeremy Piven!
Notable Quote: from his good old days as Spence Kovak on Ellen:
Paige: What are you doing in here?
Spence: "I'm playing "Crimson Tide" and I'm waiting for Denzel Washington to punch me in the face. I'm taking a bath, what does it look like I'm doing?"
Disclaimer: I realize that Jeremey Piven does not even compare to the other 4 on the list, as the list of films he has been in is longer than all the other 4 combined. However, since this list is mine it stands.
Q: ANNALISE CAN YOU BLOG YET?
A: No idea.
Q: Am I going to start giving Jude small items to fill his stocking or am I going to commence with following him around?
A: Filling the sock with goodies.....hello, I gotta win him over somehow.
Peace, much love, Happy Christmas.