Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Jolly Bunch of A**holes

First of all let me send a shout out to my peeps, Jenny and Adam for leaving some sweet comments about my first entry. May I just say that this blog is intended to spark witty banter between myself and all of my friends, so let the game begin. I wrote an awesome entry earlier today and then to my dismay it was deleted, so I apologize if this isn't up to par, but it is round two.

I was thinking about Christmas this morning and came across this quote that I think we should all ponder...."The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart." ~ Helen Keller

Or in the immortal words of Clark Griswald, "Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f-ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

Man I love that quote. I tried my best to remove the French expletives, however I firmly believe this quote would be "moo" without the words "ass" and "asshole."

Any-who, moving on. I have been telling some of you (Kristin) about some entertaining videos that my fellow slacker co-workers sent to me. Let the laughs begin.

This one is a Matrix Ping-Pong match:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8079411349144989883

And this one is an AMAZING Gap commercial, your welcome.
http://jason.heiser.org/video/jonze.mov

Peace out friends.

No comments: