1. Such Five Things I Currently Have No Intention of Doing:
3. Home Life--John Mayer
5. The Luckiest--Ben Folds
Five Things I Currently Have No Intention of Doing:
1. Letting the rhythm get me
2. Becoming a member of GAG--Graphic Artists Guild (who named that organization?)
3. Seeing King Kong
4. Giving up on getting accepted to Hogwarts
5. Owning a book written by Dr. Phil
Five Things I See Everyday on My Way to Work:
1. People unable to use a roundabout
2. Khaki's apartment complex
3. This creepy lady at the bus stop by the creepy gas station who always waves to me
4. Myself in the rearview mirror
5. Starbucks...if I could get myself up a little earlier I'm sure I would be a slave to that place.
Five Little Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Getting in the car in the morning and having an awesome song come on.
2. The excitement I feel every time I visit anyone's blog.
3. My text message ringer "Kristi, Kristi, Kristi...ohh Kristi. Pick up the phone."
4. When the Cafe Rio people yell out FREE MEAL! and they are talking about me.
5. Being greeted when I come in the door of Kristin, Jenny and Bridget's.
Five Fake Movies on Lifetime this Week:
1. "Kathy Adopts a Baby"
2. "They Took Away My Adopted Baby"
3. "They Gave My Baby to a New Family"
4. "Give Me Back My Adopted Baby"
5. "How Kathy Got Her Baby Back"