Wednesday, March 22, 2006

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Forgive me readership for I have sinned. It has been 24 years since my last confessional. While many sins have been committed in those few years that I should be confessing I have one looming sin that needs to be purged. Last night I committed a sin against my readership, namely Jenny, Kristin, and Adam.


After being cordially invited to dine with them I purgered myself by saying I was attending a movie with someone who was innocently dragged into my web of lies. I was not in fact seeing a movie with that person I was seeing an amazing film involving cross-dressing, coming out (in society) and soccer...I think you know what I'm talking about. I went to that movie with Michon, not she who must not be named. Don't know why I lied, such frivolity must have rubbed off from someone else. But I couldn't come over and enjoy ANTM and Lost without getting that off my jugs. I'm sorry, I lied, don't hate me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the detailed explanation...you probably wont have to do that this summer when i am living with you (i am going to be all up in your business haha)!!! Um and I love the picture with the pants that are on fire...gotta love what people post on the internet :)

Anonymous said...

i don't know what to say. except, why wasn't i invited?

plus, lost and antm are on tonight, sucker. maybe you don't get to come now.

Annalise said...

I was in no way involved with anything that happened last night but I commend you for getting things out in the open or "off your jugs" as you put it. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

you LIED! shocking. what are you trying to imply with that comment about someone else rubbing off on you?!?

please note that that person with the uncontrollable urge to lie never lies to such important people as friends. She may lie to the bishop, the IRS, or the lady in the bank, but she never crosses the line of lying to her friends.

shocking, i say.

Anonymous said...

no blog today?