Friday, April 28, 2006

"Dude, this is boring."

graduationYesterday I received one of the funniest text messages I've received in a long time. Annalise decided to go to Convocation with her parents to spend a little time with them. At exactly 4:33pm I received a text that said, "Dude, this is boring."

That makes me feel better as someone who did not attend convocation. Doesn't seem like I missed much. Let me send a big shout out to my new college graduate friends, Annalise, Kristin, and Bridget. Welcome to the real world. It sucks, you're gonna love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is it my turn? I feel like I may never graduate. And when I do I will not be attending the convocation, FYI. One day of graduations is enough for me I think.

jenny said...

that is from a movie and i cannot think of what it is.

Annalise said...

Hahahahahahahaha, thanks for the shout out. And yes, you did not miss anything at commencement (the friday ceremonies are called convocation, fyi). Woohoo I'm a college grad!