Thursday, April 06, 2006

Jordan plays ball. Charlie Manson kills people. I talk.

Thank YOU for Smoking! Good hell this was a good movie. It has been a long time since I have laughed that hard and that often in a movie. I tried really hard to make a mental note of this amazing line at the beginning of the movie, but my brain couldn't hold on to it what with all the other amazing lines that were being thrown at me.

If this movie ever manages to achieve wide release in this state (a hard thing to do) I will go with each and every one of you. Here are a couple more choice lines from the movie. Let me just tell you this is only the beginning. Enjoy.

Joey Naylor: Dad, why is the American government the best government?
Nick Naylor: Because of our endless appeals system.

Nick Naylor: You know the guy who can get any girl he wants? I'm that guy, on crack.

3 comments:

Annalise said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...yeah those were the lines. Glad you remembered them. "endless appeals system"- what a great dad. Yes, this was one cinematic masterpiece...a movie that I want to watch over and over and over again. When it comes out in Utah, you and I will be right there in the front row.

Unknown said...

sounds good! any movie that is quote worthy i'm there....especially with witty sarcasm

jenny said...

michon, ANY movie is quote worthy. Enjoy your day. I shall enjoy mine.