Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Steve Nash what happened to you?

GQ NashFirst things first, I love Steve Nash and I miss him so much, but these pictures make me a little worried about what the Phoenix sun is doing to his brain.

I gotta give GQ props for naming him "baller of the year" because lets face it who wouldn't want that title, but what the hell were they thinking when they shot these photos?! Jenny told me about these a couple weeks ago but I had not seen the ACTUAL shots until today.

WOW! This is a classic example of what happens when the flamboyant GQ staff is set free on an innocent baller. Never in my life would I believe that it was Steve's idea to put on a jacket with a fur collar or blow out his hair and drape it over his forehead like a Beatle/hair band member.the real NashAt first glance I didn't even believe it was him. Where is the Steve I know and love? I have compiled a Steve Nash montage to show the real balller. Do me a favor Steve, keep kicking Kobe up and down the court because I want to see you and Dirk reunite. But keep in mind when that reunion occurs I will form a temporary hatred towards you.

3 comments:

jenny said...

AMEN TO THAT. You don't see Dirk doing GQ photo shoots. I still love Nash. I want to trash talk him, but I just can't. Nash if you're reading this, I still love you.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures look questionable...I mean I dont know Steve Nash but if I were to just look at those in a magazine I would think "oh he is gay". But that is just me. He apparently does clean up nicely! Claty

Annalise said...

Dudes, this guy is so gay. I have no idea who he is and this comment will probably outrage you fans, but that's all I gotta say in regards to this post.