Friday, January 13, 2006

"Relax, he's really good at this."

This blog is dedicated to Chloe, my new favorite character (obviously not including Jack and Tony because their hottness gives them an edge). Although I warn you now, I have no intention of mentionin her any other time than now.

Well, everyone is off doing fun stuff today to commemorate the life and works of Martin Luther King....I on the other hand am working. Boo! Let me give you the highlights of my day so far.

1. Remembering 24 last night
2. Thinking about 24 again tonight
3. Lunch (aka leaving work for an hour)
4. Kanye on Ellen, so hot! How can a man look so good in a ratty old Les Miserables sweatshirt circa 1992? He never ceases to amaze. (although if you watched he is a little intense...spiritually)
5. When my iTunes shuffled to "Oo de lally" from the Disney animated version of Robin Hood...didn't even remember I had that song.
6. When my clock hit 4pm, becaue that means I only have an hour of work left, and more importantly roughly 3 hours till 24.
7. When i reread my Bushism for the day. "The CIA laid out several scenarios and said life could be lousy, life could be OK, life could be better, and they were just guessing as to what the conditions might be like." Apparently the CIA is very detail oriented when outlining "scenarios"
8. And this is not a highlight, but I would like everyone to take a moment to remember President Palmar, who I like to refer to as "the big bear" because that is what he reminds me of. Thank you.

Peace, love and violence warnings (cross your fingers).

2 comments:

jenny said...

The highlight of my Christmas vacation was when Tyler looked up the TAB online for Oo-de-la-lee and him and jeff proceeded to "jam" to it. Amazing. I am currently listening to "112- Its over now" .. I know you are familiar. Amazing blog. I am lackin'. See you tonight.

Unknown said...

now that the 24 marathon is over...i dont know how i feel about waiting a week for another episode...and its only an hour...ugh! hope you days are going quicker...bye!