Wednesday, January 25, 2006

These are my blog-fessions

I would like to address and retract several statements posted in my comments regarding my lists.

1. Pumpkin Pie-will remain dead to me until I forget the year I got food poisoning on Thanksgiving. Needless to say......last thing down......first thing back up. Pumpkin Pizzie will never be the same for me again.

2. M*A*S*H-I was under the impression that Annalise was a big supporter of the show, I now see that is only partially correct. Forgive me.

3. Kristin aka "anonymous"-one swift kick in the pants should do. Thanks in advance.

4. J-Wall. I did in deed know you would be the only one who would not go postal for being on the list. It seems as though I may have been incorrect in that assumption. Good blogging. Consider this your official removal. You are no longer "on notice."

As we all know with the removal of one comes the addition of another. I would like to officially put American Idol " on notice". I realize this will outrage many of you my readership, however I am not a huge fan of this show and they keep playing it instead of House. A show I have grown very fond of. Good luck getting off.....gonna need it.

2 comments:

jenny said...

thanksyo. I preciate daluv. regulate. after watchin drumline is' time fo bjenny to bgin. payce. thanks fo readin mah blo-. you stay classeh.
jizzle.

Annalise said...

Thanks for the clarification. Amen to American Idol. That show totally sucks.