I realize that everyone has already written about 24 several times over, this is the third entry for myself alone, but too bad people!
I did a little web based research about the life and times of Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland and thought I would share the dirty details with all of you. I like to entitle this:
TEN REASONS WHY HE AND I ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER.
1. He was born in London, England....I've been to London, England and have actually be referred to as an "anglophile." Enough said.
2. He has a really long name, I like long names.
3. He has a twin sister, I have a sister too! Match made in heaven.....I think so.
4. Stephen Speilberg gave him his "lucky break" my dad Steven gave me a lot of lucky breaks.
5. He was the leader of a villinous gang ov vampires in "The Lost Boys (1987)", I used to watch Buffy (which I was a little ashamed of until now).
6. He named his daughter Sarah Jude after his two friends Sarah Jessica Parker and Jude Law, obviously I now have the name of my first born (boy or girl no matter).
7. Kiefer was one of the Three Muskateers, I love that candy bar.
8. Kiefer is 40, right at the cut off of my dating age limit. (ok, until I found that out is was 35, but 40 would still work)
9. Kiefer starts with a K, so does Kristi.
10. Because we both like cardboard Ellen (if you watched today you will appreciate that one).
Peace out friends.