Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Roundhouse this.

I realize that to some people this "is not a real blog." And that I need to " get that head off the keyboard and get the nose to the grindstone," but I was reading the Chuck Norris facts and felt that everyone should have the chance to enjoy this one.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

My new goal in life is to be as funny as the dude that wrote that. Here's my first shot.

When Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer met for the first time Chuck gave him the Ryan Atwood 180 and roundhouse kicked him in the face knocking him off his feet onto the ground. Jack looked up at Chuck and said, "Do you trust me?" After which Jack pulled out his CTU standard issue glock, shot Norris in the knee, and said, "I've killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now....sucka."

Man, not even close.

3 comments:

jenny said...

NOt even close? Are you kidding me? Yours made me laugh outloud 4 times, where the first one only made me laugh outloud 3. I like the Atwood 180. Maybe I should try this... Hmmmm.. I'll give it a go. I gotta stop skipping class to blog.. Hmm. yeah.

Annalise said...

Hahaha. Good one. I too tried to come up with one right now....nothing. You've got talent, my friend. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS...seriously kristi you did better than the one before because you brought jack bauer into it...and by definition that makes it AMAZING! good job and continue to make my blog look like crap!