Annalise has inspired many a blog entry and I cannot resist making lists of any kind as you all know. In reply to her lists of five I have decided to come up with my own lists. A list of lists if you will.....
Five people I’d love to observe trying to have dinner together:
1. Little Richard
2. Stephen Colbert
3. The Shat
4. Pat Robertson
Five bands I want to see live:
1. U2--can never see them enough
3. Wham!--it could happen
4. Black Eyed Peas
5. Neil Diamond
Five of my favorite words:
Five things it’s worth paying a little extra for
1. Good toilet paper...all those opposed to chaffing say aye.
3. A flight with no layover
4. The regular movie theatre, the dollar theatre is now officially dead to me
5. Foundation-everything else can be from the Piggly Wiggly for all I care, but your foundations gotta look right.
Five rules of thumb
1. Personalized liscense should not be considered a badge of honor or a special privlegde, the DMV should mail them out with t-shirts that say "Vain prick" or "loser of every spelling bee known to man."
2. Watching the movie Rent does not mean you are an honorary member of the origional cast. (that' for you Khaki)
3. Any movie with the Shat should be considered cinematography gold and mass mailed to the public for free.
4. Always remember to wear slip resistant shoes when venturing out on the London streets, slip and fall down the stairs at Tower Bridge once shame on me, slip twice....you need new shoes.
5. Cell phone ringers should be carefully chosen to personify the owner of the phone, where would I be without "Goodies-Ciara", the Alias theme song, Sex and the City, Snoop, Gold Digger or my personal favorite..."Kristi, Kristi, Kristi...oh Kristi..pickup the pho-oh-oh-ohne.