Friday, February 10, 2006

Filliam H. Muffman

Let me begin by saying that this is a blog entry of ramblings....very different from my usual entries.

First, I Love You Stephen Colbert! This blog entry is simple in purpose. Watch last night's Repor. At one point Jackie and I were lying on my couches in tears, rewinding the same part over and over again, laughing so loud that I'm sure Katy and Clay thought we were insane.

Colbert I love you, especially when you break your focus because you crack yourself up.

Keep up the good work.

Moving on.

I would like to inform everyone that I made a crucial cd purchase last night. I am now the proud owner of THE ESSENTIAL NEIL DIAMOND. I can now enjoy songs such as:
Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon
Sweet Caroline
I Got the Feelin' (Oh, No No)
America
Love on the Rocks
Forever in Blue Jeans
Cherry, Cherry
38 songs of musical splendor......today is going to be a good day!

Third, something very strange happened the night before last. Went to bed with my shirt on right side out. Woke up and it was inside out. How did that happen? I am considering this one of life's mysteries.


Lastly, I am considering getting a dog who I plan to name "Le Foo" or "Faiasl" what does everyone think of this dog?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best report ever! i think this will be my new past time, to try and combine married people's names to see what fits best. let's start. Beff E.Snidsen or Jeth E. Mader. i think that is more fitting for that couple.

me

Becoming Supersonic said...

How about Beff Snidsen....very fitting. You have the Snide-ness plus, who wants to be named Beff. This is an all around sucky name, one I can get behind.

Becoming Supersonic said...

Brainstorming

Krisdam Willarberg
Krisfer Westerland
Jirk Nowillardzki
Claty Warper

I need to stop commenting on my own blog.

Anonymous said...

haven't watched colbert yet, i'll get there. but PLEASE get that dog! He is so cute. that's exactly what whopper looks like.

and huh, i was thinking it was spelled LeFou. LeFousti Puppyberg

jenny said...

Jirk Nowillardzki! OH MY FREAKING GOSH. AMAZING. PS- You commenting on your own blog really threw me for a loop. Lefousty Puppberg. hahahahaha. DEFINITELY JIRK NOWILLARDZKI. Ps- Tonight open ceremonies/mavs/chilis take out. You in? Of course you are. Get a dog. PLEASE. PUHHLEEAZZE. Ok. I'm done. Check my blog later for the winner of my challenge. I'm waiting to see if annalise wants to accept the challenge.

jenny said...

ps- I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday and was wondering why you hadn't called me yet. hahaha.. sad.

Annalise said...

Okay I have no idea what anyone's talking about. Did I miss something? What's with the name shiz??? But yes, please get that dog and you have to name it Faiasl!

Unknown said...

MAN I need to see this repor that everyone is talking about. by the way...my mom has the Jazz Singer incase you ever need to SEE neil in action! GET A DOG PLEASE!!! cause i want one sooooo bad but i still got the nicky...someday soon!!! i like la fou!?! SO CUTE...