Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Annalise speaking of Michael Jordan...."Is he still alive?"

I started my work day off as usual this morning. I like to start the day by listening to my favorite 45 seconds of the day (The Onion Podcast) followed by the CNN podcast.

Today CNN had a story about a poll they took through Amazon.com and IMDB asking which celebrity men and women would be most likely to send a valentine to. Apparently most women would send a Valentine to Johnny Depp and men would drop one in the mail to Scarlett Johansson. Does this surprise anyone else? I admit Johnny would be on my V-Day list, but numero uno? I also had no idea guys were so attracted to Miss Scarlett....really? In honor of this observation I would like to present to you, my readership, a list of people I would give Valentines to....if I actually took the time to do so.

1. Jack Bauer...obviously

2. Kiefer Sutherland...in case Jack misplaces his

3. The Shat...because he deserves the best

4. Johnny Depp...because he has only seen my wrist and he deserves more than that.

5. The Edge...because anyone who can play a guitar that well and be named after the boarder between two things should get a valentine from me

6. Stephen Colbert...because he never ceases to amaze

7. Josh Duhamel...because I want to win a date with him too

8. Bradley Cooper...because Alias wasn't the same without him, everyone needs a Will.

9. Jeremy Piven...because I want him to be part of my entorage

10. Owen Wilson...because I would be a cowgirl from Arizona with him any day.

Can't resist sharing today's Bushism:
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."

Bush and Cheney were made for eachother, that's all I have to say.

Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

jenny said...

HILARIOUS. YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME AND IF I HAD MORE THAN TEN MINUTES TODAY TO GET CRAP FOR PEOPLE YOUD BE ON MY LIST TOO. The edge one was my personal fav. and the Keifer. in the words of heber, "Sweet"

Annalise said...

hey I'd send a valentine to miss scarlett. she is one foxy lady. And Johnny Depp is a must. Remember that sweet blue suit and hat combo he wore to the premier. deliceux.

Anonymous said...

Love your list. Love the bushism. Love yesterday's post-who is that sexy chic in the photo? Poor Cheney, saw the news today...apparently there is a fragment lodged in that guy's heart...ugh, sounds bad. Please never shoot me on one of our hunting trips.

Unknown said...

awesome list! you are the queen of list making!! i love colbert too...but the shat...that was awesome. BOSTON LEGAL...TONIGHT...love that show. heres to eating our weight in chocolate!!