I started my work day off as usual this morning. I like to start the day by listening to my favorite 45 seconds of the day (The Onion Podcast) followed by the CNN podcast.
Today CNN had a story about a poll they took through Amazon.com and IMDB asking which celebrity men and women would be most likely to send a valentine to. Apparently most women would send a Valentine to Johnny Depp and men would drop one in the mail to Scarlett Johansson. Does this surprise anyone else? I admit Johnny would be on my V-Day list, but numero uno? I also had no idea guys were so attracted to Miss Scarlett....really? In honor of this observation I would like to present to you, my readership, a list of people I would give Valentines to....if I actually took the time to do so.
1. Jack Bauer...obviously
2. Kiefer Sutherland...in case Jack misplaces his
3. The Shat...because he deserves the best
4. Johnny Depp...because he has only seen my wrist and he deserves more than that.
5. The Edge...because anyone who can play a guitar that well and be named after the boarder between two things should get a valentine from me
6. Stephen Colbert...because he never ceases to amaze
7. Josh Duhamel...because I want to win a date with him too
8. Bradley Cooper...because Alias wasn't the same without him, everyone needs a Will.
9. Jeremy Piven...because I want him to be part of my entorage
10. Owen Wilson...because I would be a cowgirl from Arizona with him any day.
Can't resist sharing today's Bushism:
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."
Bush and Cheney were made for eachother, that's all I have to say.
Happy Valentines Day!