Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Pimp does not require speak'n ta large audiences...aka tha entire United States of America fo' sheezy.


I don't usually like to spout anything "political" on my blog, but I can not resist today. As many of you know I purchased a Bushism calendar at beginning of the year. I have to say ever since this purchase was finalized my opinion of old Bushy has been on a steady downward spiral.

How can one person say so many stupid things that there is a calendar with 365 days worth of stupidity? I know what some of you are thinking.....if someone documented every stupid thing I said there would be enough calendars to put out a fall line and give the world a choice between stupid, really stupid and total idiot. BUT come on!

Here is the difference, I have not perused a career where I am in the public spotlight. My "career" does not require speaking to large audiences...aka the entire United States of America. Everyone has stupid things fly out of their mouth, but the difference between Shrub and everyone else is we don't have a mic and fifty TV cameras pointed our way.

Here is today's Bushism.....

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."
--In response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the first debate; Reynoldsburg, Ohio; October 4, 2000

Enough said.

3 comments:

Annalise said...

Excellent post, my friend! I competely agree with you 100%. Well that's a bit redundant. But yes, Bush is an idiot. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Unknown said...

still upset about not knowing about gazoogle...but i'm moving on. three calendar options...hahaha i dont even know what my categories would be...michon from dec 2005 to feb 2006...yup thatd be about 365...haha

Anonymous said...

Please buy more calendars.