As Annalise would say....The following entry and I would like to apologize in advance to all of my readers who happen to be fans of any of the following films (I use the word film loosely). All of the views and comments expressed within this blog are strictly my own and not the opinions of www.blogger.com (although they should be), it's parent company, Google, or it's affiliates.
Khaki, Annalise and I were discussing the movie slump that this nation is in due to Oscar fever already setting in. Subsequently we have all become subject to such crap movies as Date Movie, World's Fastest Indian, Curious George, The Pink Panther and Eight Below.
This led us to a discussion about the need to end the filming of any movies about dogs....namely movies when a dog or several dogs are the main characters. Wonder how Paul Walker felt at the premier of Eight Below when he was listed under a pack of dog "actors" in the credits. Couldn't have felt good.
I was trying to think of some dog movies and the more I thought the more movies I was able to come up with....here are a few of them.
1. Shaggy Dog-like the old b/w version, but Tim Allen, come on
2. All Dogs Go to Heaven...not bad, but also not too good.
3. Old Yeller...never seen it, but seems pretty crappy.
4. Eight Below...enough said.
5. Snow Dogs...another movie about dog sledding....really?
6. Beethoven,…I must admit some choice lines, but still no good.
7. Air Bud...crap!
8. Homeward Bound....how many times are they gonna make this movie?
9. White Fang....more dog sledding.
10. My Dog Skip...never saw it, not gonna.
1. Lost dogs
2. Dog sledding
3. Dogs of children who don't have friends and will later loose those dogs....good thing they don't make sequels to those ones.