Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Promotion!

I am proud to announce that today I received a promotion. I am now Kristi Westberg, Head of Latin American Operations.

This may seem strange considering my inability to speak any Latin American language, or the fact that I have virtually no connection with anything Latin American (other than the one trip to Cancun) however; I am up to the challenge.

So far my only duty has been to open a piece of junk mail addressed to Head of Latin American Operations and I managed to open that and file it away in my "special filing cabinet" aka the trash can quite nicely. So far so good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME...let me be the first to give you a holla and woot! should i buy martinellis?? hahaha...sweet picture brought me straight back to 6th grade

jenny said...

you make me laugh. WE SHOULD BUY MARTINELLIS! I OWE YOU A FROSTY. I can repay you tonight in some form or fashion. Whether that be a Myuookshayke or a cold one is up to you..

Anonymous said...

i can pitch in $1 for the martinelli's since i owe kristi! :)yeah for kristi...i am sure clay could give you advice you know seeing as he is a latin american studies major...:)haha

Annalise said...

is this for real? That's pretty freaking amazing. I hope that this promotion came with a pay raise? Those are always nice. This semester I got a 30 cent raise so now I make $7.88. Wow...that's practically like getting paid in peanuts. mmmm peanuts. I could use some right now, getting a little hungry.