Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tryin' to "Up the Funny"

Well as many of you probably know the iTunes 1 billionth song has been purchased. Before you get to excited let me just tell you that I did not purchase the lucky song. I tried to find the song that gave the winner a new computer, 10 iPods and 100,000 bucks worth of songs, but was not victorious.

I am not one to give up easily, so in reply to their not posting this information that is vital to my survival I have concocted a list of songs, one of which I am sure won the prize.

1. Open Arms -Journey
2. This is How We Do It -Montell Jordan
3. Doctor My Eyes -Jackson Browne
4. Livin' La Vida Loca -Ricky Martin
5. Say You, Say Me -Lionel Richie
6. 1999 -Prince
7. Isn't She Lovely -Stevie Wonder
8. All For Love -Bryon Adams/Rod Stweart/Sting

Until this information is made public I choose to believe one of these was the winner. And I'm really pulling for "All For Love" and "This is How We Do It."

3 comments:

jenny said...

hahah IF YOu WANNA BE MY BLOGGER?! This looks like a completely different blog. I love the new look though. Ps- speaking of templates.... a deals a deal. Rooster for Blog Template. You only have like 2 months left til you go over the 3 month limit. PAYCE
j
ps- WATCH ELLEN...DOOD..OFFICE..DWIGHt..

Anonymous said...

oh kristi, you are amazing. i would add to that list Michael Bolton-I said I loved you but, and maybe the doobie brothers-listen to the music. good times.

come over tonight! i don't know if anything's on, but i got my haircut and it's cute! and we could bind! unless youre done binding, in which case we could still hang out!

Unknown said...

you say it best...when you say nothing at all....dont know the name of that song...but that line popped out to me. i wanna make instant friends with the winner...i must find him/her. secretly i hope that it was an Chingy song that was the winning song